Most nights, I love to take a swim after dark. One night last week, I was able to see 4 satellites pass overhead. Sunday night, while I was floating in the pool, I kept staring into the sky. It's amazing how your eyes adjust and the longer you are out there, the more stars you can see. Well I finally got to see what I was hoping to see all along. A shooting star! It was so cool. It took up about 1/3 of the visible sky and it seemed to be directly over me. It was great to be alive....
4 comments:
I don't know why shooting stars are such a thrill, but they are. Your heart skips a beat when you see one.
I'm never good at spotting satellites.
Aren't they the best! I've found the secret to seeing satellites is to not look directly at them. I always see them in my peripheral vision.
There is nothing as cool as floating in water, looking at stars. You have to try it sometime if you haven't already.
Great post!
fabulous
Post a Comment