I guess it was more of a rhetorical question. A book map is a 'map' that lets you know how the book is composed. What sections are in it, what the page numbering is, etc. A recipe of sorts. It's like they give me a recipe for a cake, and I wind up making a pie. They are not too swift in our 'other' office...
6 comments:
It's ok Dr Phil, it's almost friday.........
I dont know either...so we are even.
I guess it was more of a rhetorical question. A book map is a 'map' that lets you know how the book is composed. What sections are in it, what the page numbering is, etc. A recipe of sorts. It's like they give me a recipe for a cake, and I wind up making a pie. They are not too swift in our 'other' office...
I bet a blind autistic monkey could use a bookmap :)
A recipe for a book, I suppose you can't get too creative with it then!
some called it "Favorites" and confused the hell out of people
Post a Comment