I WANNA HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! *thwap* take that
the colors of the sky in that last shot *nice*
Our neighborhoods were twins today!
Ooh, very pretty--the last one is killer!
WOW! Thanks Phil, these are great! I almost want to sing: All I want for Christmas is…..SNOWWOHOOO!!:)
Snowbound! That looks like so much fun, if it weren't so darned cold. I'll have to take my boy up north to see snow this year.
Looks like you got more snow than us!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I WANNA HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! *thwap* take that
the colors of the sky in that last shot *nice*
Our neighborhoods were twins today!
Ooh, very pretty--the last one is killer!
WOW! Thanks Phil, these are great! I almost want to sing: All I want for Christmas is…..SNOWWOHOOO!!:)
Snowbound! That looks like so much fun, if it weren't so darned cold. I'll have to take my boy up north to see snow this year.
Looks like you got more snow than us!
Post a Comment