How about cursing you to death? I bet he can do that.
Listening to him puts me in a hypnotic trance..If he looks at you long enough, he can kill you with his eyes..poison rays?
Sarah: you're not going to get me to say "I like Dick".Kayla: I've never seen a meaner looking old man. He makes Mr Wilson look like Mr Rogersme schprock: I won't tell you to go fuck yourself (because I like you)Zudi: ZZzzzz - you got that rightCherish: {hugs}
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How about cursing you to death? I bet he can do that.
Listening to him puts me in a hypnotic trance..
If he looks at you long enough, he can kill you with his eyes..poison rays?
Sarah: you're not going to get me to say "I like Dick".
Kayla: I've never seen a meaner looking old man. He makes Mr Wilson look like Mr Rogers
me schprock: I won't tell you to go fuck yourself (because I like you)
Zudi: ZZzzzz - you got that right
Cherish: {hugs}
Post a Comment