I made him look like Alfred E. Newman.
JLee, I guess you really didn't do too much to the picture then ;-)I like your new avatar JLeeWho would you and others like to see Goo'd. I can make other pictures. Leave a suggestion if you want to.
Thanks, this is fun :)
And who said Dubya wasn't flexible?
It didn't matter what I did to his face, he still looked like a confused chimpanzee.
Ha...can I email my suggestion to you?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I made him look like Alfred E. Newman.
JLee, I guess you really didn't do too much to the picture then ;-)
I like your new avatar JLee
Who would you and others like to see Goo'd. I can make other pictures. Leave a suggestion if you want to.
Thanks, this is fun :)
And who said Dubya wasn't flexible?
It didn't matter what I did to his face, he still looked like a confused chimpanzee.
Ha...can I email my suggestion to you?
Post a Comment