Disease
Suicide
Gunshot
Suffocated
Bomb
Stabbed
Posion
Drowning
Natural Causes
Disappear
Eaten
Accident
Cut Throat
I’m going the natural way, at least that's what they think :)
You scored as Cut Throat. Your death will be by a slit/cut throat, maybe beacuse you are a foreign person or in some gang. Don't do gangs. Cut Throat 100% Gunshot 93% Disappear 87% Stabbed 87% Posion 67% Disease 67% Accident 67% Natural Causes 67% Suffocated 67% Eaten 67% Suicide 33% Drowning 33% Bomb 13% p/s the questions were tough!
Congratulations, Phil, on scoring a Disease. Must be your lucky day.
It reckons that I will be in the wrong place at the wrong time and get blown up. Bomb.
You scored as Posion.death by natural causes 67%
Sheesh. I stopped taking the test when it asked if I ate things bigger than my throat...I was laughing to hard to finish the test.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I’m going the natural way, at least that's what they think :)
You scored as Cut Throat.
Your death will be by a slit/cut throat, maybe beacuse you are a foreign person or in some gang. Don't do gangs.
Cut Throat 100%
Gunshot 93%
Disappear 87%
Stabbed 87%
Posion 67%
Disease 67%
Accident 67%
Natural Causes 67%
Suffocated 67%
Eaten 67%
Suicide 33%
Drowning 33%
Bomb 13%
p/s the questions were tough!
Congratulations, Phil, on scoring a Disease. Must be your lucky day.
It reckons that I will be in the wrong place at the wrong time and get blown up.
Bomb.
You scored as Posion.
death by natural causes 67%
Sheesh. I stopped taking the test when it asked if I ate things bigger than my throat...I was laughing to hard to finish the test.
Post a Comment