Meanwhile...
and i thought i was a boob
hahahah...I love it!!
grrr hate when i make typos, let's try this again shall we ...... (it's kinda like telling the joke after the punch line for me at this point though)---------------The only true response can be:Please enjoy the following cuturally, ethnically, religiously, and politically correct comment........and that concludes todays comment. Thank you.----------------....if there's another typo (bite me) it can stay !!
I'm dissappointed. When I saw the blank canvas I thought I was going to be able to draw in it. :-)
those alerts are driving me nutters!?! x#@$%##@&*!!?X
how did you do that?? magic?
HaHa! to the last one.This Dick Cheney Brouhaha is ridiculous, in my opinion. I'm from Texas, and down here we all know how easy it is to accidentally shoot people. ;-);-)
Paula, being from around NYC we have the same problem here
Post a Comment
8 comments:
and i thought i was a boob
hahahah...I love it!!
grrr hate when i make typos, let's try this again shall we ...... (it's kinda like telling the joke after the punch line for me at this point though)
---------------
The only true response can be:
Please enjoy the following cuturally, ethnically, religiously, and politically correct comment.
.......and that concludes todays comment. Thank you.
----------------
....if there's another typo (bite me) it can stay !!
I'm dissappointed. When I saw the blank canvas I thought I was going to be able to draw in it. :-)
those alerts are driving me nutters!?! x#@$%##@&*!!?X
how did you do that?? magic?
HaHa! to the last one.
This Dick Cheney Brouhaha is ridiculous, in my opinion. I'm from Texas, and down here we all know how easy it is to accidentally shoot people.
;-)
;-)
Paula, being from around NYC we have the same problem here
Post a Comment