3.08.2006

A bowl of Lifesavers

A teacher was doing a study testing the senses of first graders, using a bowl of Lifesavers.
The children began to say:
"Red............cherry,"
"Yellow........lemon,"
"Green.........lime,"
"Orange......orange,"

Finally the teacher gave them all honey Lifesavers.

After eating them none of the children could identify the taste.

"Well," he said, "I'll give you all a clue; It's what your mother may sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her Lifesaver out and yelled: Oh My God!!!! They're assholes!"

9 comments:

Kayla said...

That's cute, honey lifesaver! hehehe

JLee said...

oh man, I'm going to have to remember that one!!! haha

Phil said...

I've heard it before too, it still cracks me up. I guess they were hiney flavor instead of honey flavor ;-)

Yoda said...

That joke was a lifesaver :-)

b o o said...

ROFLMAO

kathi said...

ewwwww...

Deb said...

Wait...


I don't get it.


?????????????


I'm slow. Forgive me.

Phil said...

Yoda, one good pun deserves another

Boo - :-)

kathi - I know, it's gross. I often have the mentality of a 12 year old.

~Deb, surely you jest

Dakota said...

Lol :)