Whew! Sociopath is the first word that comes to mind. Incredible.
Isn't it very hard to believe? What the heck were they thinking?
I don't get it...Is she pregnant? Is she sleeping? Is she dead? I'm not sure what this means. Help? (lol)
ABC labeled it "Sextuplet hoax a cash cow"'nuff saidhehehehe
loopy couple
Good Morning, Phil!You're in my thoughts today :)
I can't believe that they thought they could get away with it. The nerve!
I just looked at the Eagle Cam. It's cool, but I felt a little voyeuristic.;-)
I just read the story, I can't believe that !!
I think we should call Missouri The WTF State
Wow, it isn't just you. This is wrong!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Whew! Sociopath is the first word that comes to mind.
Incredible.
Isn't it very hard to believe?
What the heck were they thinking?
I don't get it...Is she pregnant? Is she sleeping? Is she dead? I'm not sure what this means.
Help? (lol)
ABC labeled it "Sextuplet hoax a cash cow"
'nuff said
hehehehe
loopy couple
Good Morning, Phil!
You're in my thoughts today :)
I can't believe that they thought they could get away with it. The nerve!
I just looked at the Eagle Cam. It's cool, but I felt a little voyeuristic.
;-)
I just read the story, I can't believe that !!
I think we should call Missouri
The WTF State
Wow, it isn't just you. This is wrong!
Post a Comment