7.09.2006

Free to a Good Home
One Juicy Vintage Desk



I got this desk from a friend of mine a few years ago for our kids to use. They did use it for a while, but there's been more of a battle between my wife and I about keeping the desk. I want to keep it, she doesn't. The kids have outgrown it so I am ready to let it go. I don't just want to junk it and I suppose that if I put it out by the curb (figuratively speaking since we have no curbs) and someone would snatch it up, but I'd rather give it to a friend. I did ask someone already and I'll see if she wants it for her daughters. If not, I'm sure someone at work would want it. I also thought of EBay but I saw a simliar one and it's going for $35. I don't feel it's worth my time for that and I'd rather know where it's going to.
~ gee, what an exciting post

7 comments:

NINANINA said...

I love it - I could pay for shipping / UPS

Phil said...

Opps, I already put it out there to my friend. I'll have to see what happens

Anonymous said...

Look Phil, who wears the trousers in your house? :]
If you wanna keep then desk, then do so! *snigger*

Phil said...

Dogga, there's an old saying
"Happy wife, Happy life"
It didn't come from thin air :-)
I did keep it until they outgrew it.
PS - I look just fabulous in Capri pants

Holy Cow, maybe I should hit EBay :-)

L said...

Cool desk if I lived closer I would be snatching it LOL.

Kayla said...

Cool desk Phil!
I bet you could get more than $35 for it on Ebay.
Hey! One day we'll have to go shopping for matching capris ;)

Rose DesRochers said...

I'd keep it for the grandchildren.:)