7.17.2006

Happy 87th Birthday Mom

12 comments:

NINANINA said...

does your mom still live by her self in the house in Midland park?
wow 87 is great! longevity in the family!

b o o said...

happy birthday mama G

Anonymous said...

Wow, your mom looks great for 87! :]

Phil said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. She still has all of the marbles she had when she was 50, I'll leave it at that :-)

Nina, she is still there. Her health is good with the exception of some asthma that started this year. My Aunt Grace is 89 adn still in Riverdale, Bronx. My Mom has 2 attack dogs, a shotgun and a hamster with a bad attitude to protect the house :-)

JLee said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy!! xo
"..a hamster with a bad attitude" lol I've had one of those!

Speckledpup said...

what a great picture.
happy birthday mom.

Dakota said...

Happy birthday to your {{Mom}} :)

dot said...

my favorite Flickr photo ever!

Your dad had talent.

I hope your mom has a good BD!

Phil said...

Thanks again everyone.

That compliment means a lot to me Paula, especially since you are an amazing photographer.

Yikes, I have to change my avatar.

kathi said...

Wow, what a cool picture! Happy Bday mom!

Rose DesRochers said...

Your mom was a pretty lady. :) I bet at 87 she still is.

LindzyPinzy said...

cool photo she looks beautiful