7.03.2006

Happy Forth of July

The FIREWORKS are finished over here

10 comments:

dot said...

uh oh. I missed something.

Kayla said...

Good Gosh Amighty
Flaming Flamingos
Holy Spotted Cow
I'll Be Jiggered Since I Can't Be Damned (my personal favorite)

Don't know what else to say, so thought those 4 would just about cover it, whatever it was
=0)

b o o said...

glad i got to visit with u {{Phillie}}

Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Phil! Happy 4th. Our shows here are tomorrow night, however they are pretty mild compared to our Legendary 24th of July fireworks where we celebrate Utah becomming a state. It is bigger here than the 4th, New Years and Christmas combined! Strange State I live in but whatever..LOL.

XX-Molly

Kayla said...

Happy 4th of July Phil!
Enjoy your day
=0)

Phil said...

Paula :-) You missed little

Kay, jiggered? sounds like fun

Boo, me too.
I always love talking to you :-)

Hi Molly, It sounds like the July 24th ones are great. Back in the 1980s I saw the Brooklyn Bridge Centennial firewoks. Talk about a show and hte bridge as a backdrop (plus I was tripping on acid) made for a remarkable show. The ones last night were ok, but too short. I think they needed Viagra or something.

Hi Kay, Thanks ;-)

L said...

Happy 4th Phil.

Rose DesRochers said...

Happy 4th of July Phil.

Rose- http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net

NINANINA said...

ha ha fire wirks are illegal about 8 miles from here (I'm in tx) but not in my town.. so there's a big line of cops just a waiting to arrest folks who sneak fireworks into their cars... I even saw a cop car with a sniffer dog in it.
I wish I could afford one of those $20 fireworks.. it would be fun to set one off in my yard... :)
Happy Independance day! NINA

LindzyPinzy said...

have fun on your 4th of July!!