thats a nice photo..i'll need to check some of your flicker photos when i get the chance..u look like a talented photographer:)
I love that one, good work.
Well done! That's a top pic :]
You really are a talented photog!Love the Chrysler bldg photos
I'm so pround of you!! :) nina
gorgeous...feel like I'm right there in the kayak!
It's a beautiful picture, I've seen it before, yes? Congrats and thanks for sharing. :)
How cool is that way to go Phil, beautiful picture.
An awesome pic. I can only imagine the serenity you must have felt sitting there taking it all in.Thanks for keeping in touch... Peace
Strange?!?! I don’t know why but it looks familiar ;)Nice one Phil !
Post a Comment
11 comments:
thats a nice photo..i'll need to check some of your flicker photos when i get the chance..u look like a talented photographer:)
I love that one, good work.
Well done! That's a top pic :]
You really are a talented photog!
Love the Chrysler bldg photos
I'm so pround of you!! :) nina
gorgeous...feel like I'm right there in the kayak!
It's a beautiful picture, I've seen it before, yes? Congrats and thanks for sharing. :)
How cool is that way to go Phil, beautiful picture.
An awesome pic. I can only imagine the serenity you must have felt sitting there taking it all in.
Thanks for keeping in touch...
Peace
An awesome pic. I can only imagine the serenity you must have felt sitting there taking it all in.
Thanks for keeping in touch...
Peace
Strange?!?! I don’t know why but it looks familiar ;)
Nice one Phil !
Post a Comment