I've seen that "Ernie" photo of you before. It's uncanny how much you look like him! And looks like you and Jlee are friends with the best lawman in Mayberry... ;-)
Hi Wildside. I've been hearing this a lot. I think that the New Blogger has some issues and lately I've been posting a lot of videos and I think that may have something to do with it too. I made it so only the past 5 posts are visible so maybe that will help?
9 comments:
I've seen that "Ernie" photo of you before. It's uncanny how much you look like him!
And looks like you and Jlee are friends with the best lawman in Mayberry...
;-)
hahahahah!! I didn't know you were from Mayberry too?? Those are so great, you can get by with 2 outta 3 ;)
Err, OK now this is just getting surreal! :]
i don't get it. :-P
Celeste, maybe if you saw JLee's post it might make a little sense (just a little)
Very creative!
Phil, my computer often locks up on your blog so unable to visit or comment. Not that you need to know that, but thought I should tell you!
Have a good day!
Hi Wildside. I've been hearing this a lot. I think that the New Blogger has some issues and lately I've been posting a lot of videos and I think that may have something to do with it too. I made it so only the past 5 posts are visible so maybe that will help?
heya phil! that second shot is halarious..its like your head is floating in the forground
I only come here so that I can rub elbows with has-been celebrities.
Post a Comment