11.20.2006

Happy Feet

11 comments:

b o o said...

breakdancing *thats hot* jack's solo was cute. he's such a great kid :)

Phil said...

Thanks Boo. It was a great movie. Some kids movies are painful for adults to watch but I thought the singing, dancing, story, and annimation were wonderful

Anonymous said...

Omigod! Jack rocks at breakdancing (Dana too!)


(I thought his name was Grif?)

Phil said...

He wants us to call him Jack.
Go figure...We call him both but I figured for the video he'd be Jumping Jack

JLee said...

I am laughing so hard! That Jack has a budding career I believe...he is fantastic! There is something to be said for those hardwood floors. lol
Looks like so much fun. I do that with Cassidy but she is a little more shy than Jack.

Kayla said...

A big 2 thumbs up for the video presentation!
Elaine..er..Dana's got some sweet moves.
And little Jack is a quick study..
He's all over the breakdancing

And YOUR dancing debut is when??

Anonymous said...

Haha, what a great vid! Dancing like ya just don't care; superb :]

Phil said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Dana's got the moves (she was Elaining on purpose)
and Grif (Jack) loved the movie so much he was inspired to dance. BTW, Dana's folks were professional dancers in the 40's and 50's
Kayla, my dancing is only surpassed by my singing

Kayla said...

Phil,
We're all in trouble if that's true!
(your dancing)
;-)

LindzyPinzy said...

ahah thats awesome they made my day!!!those are some good moves!!!!!!love Jacks solo!!!tee hee love it!

NINANINA said...

loved it!
NINA