12.30.2006

Christmas Tree

9 comments:

Kayla said...

Super cool photo and video Phil!
Happy New Year my friend!
:-)

Me Myself and I said...

very neat!

JLee said...

I've seen that view before! lol (of course I was drinking Kool Aid ;)

Happy New Year!

b o o said...

love it :)

happy new year Phillie {{hugs}}

Spacecake said...

lol, cool pic!

And Happy New Year to you too :)

Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

Happy New Year, Phil.

Anonymous said...

So who discovered how cool a wine glass could make a Christmas Tree look? :)

Happy New Year Phil!

Wildside Musing said...

Happy New Year! You've been tagged over at my blog...

Didn't watch the video due to slow computer, but that initial shot looks pretty cool. Like your other photos at the top too!

Anonymous said...

*After refilling the wine glass, Phil had exactly the same effect, but without the use of the glass this time* :]