6.06.2007

Anyone know what kind of snake this is?















I found it on the side of our house which is in lower NY State. I don't think it's a garder snake, they are more yellow. It did have a nasty attitude possibly because I put it in a Home Depot bucket. I let it go in the woods after Grif and everyone saw it.
It was about a foot long and as thick as my thumb

5 comments:

Jenny! said...

NO fucking clue dude! I had a 5 foot Ball Python living in our house (like a pet) for a few years...and would not want another! DId you kid(s) get a kick out of it??? Kind of cool! You should call Steve Irwin...oh wait, he's dead.

b o o said...

eeee, i don't like snakes.

Kayla said...

That snake would be of the "dead with head chopped off" variety if it were found near my house!

Ewwwwww..snakes creep me out

Dakota said...

No idea, but it looks very interesting and nice!

Anonymous said...

Whoa... I have no idea, we don't get many snakes over here.