Jenny, I had the same problem because the previous juggling video came on spontaneously...scroll down, and when it plays, hit pause. Then go watch the naked fun!
I wasn't "holding my junk" as you put it, I was placing my hands in the proper diving position. If I were diving in the lake, I'd cover my "junk" so the snapping turtles won't bite it off.
Dakota, I used make a much smaller wave :-)
I think I may need to lower my meds or something...
12 comments:
Bottoms Up!
Nice naked dive
;-)
Thanks for the smile
The picture didn't load...don't tell me I missed something nude!!! Damnit!
Thanks Kayla, I thought you'd crack a smile.
Jenny!, it is only my naked ass...
Phil, I had no idea you were such an exhibitionist!
I guess that would have been a good random thing about me. I don't usually swim in the buff, actually, I rarely do but it is great when I can.
It still won't load...I want to see!!!
Jenny,
I had the same problem because the previous juggling video came on spontaneously...scroll down, and when it plays, hit pause.
Then go watch the naked fun!
He he he! I checked from home...it worked I saw your butt! Why were you holding your junk while diving in?
Wow……..waves! I’m a bit seasick now ;-) Happy TNT!
I wasn't "holding my junk" as you put it, I was placing my hands in the proper diving position. If I were diving in the lake, I'd cover my "junk" so the snapping turtles won't bite it off.
Dakota, I used make a much smaller wave
:-)
I think I may need to lower my meds or something...
sexxy
Phil, you're a legend - That's so the sort of thing that I would do :] Good on ya!!!
Post a Comment