Embarrassed about your penls size?
.onghung.cn?NjQA
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
-Alvin Toffler
These spam e-mails crack me up. This one made it through though, I was surprised. I don't have too many male readers but I really don't think that this a problem with us guys. Another thing, I don't know if I want her on it all night as the spam says. I need some sleep for Christ's sake. The thing that impressed me the most was the Alvin Toffler quote.
I guess why not educate the small dicked dudes...
10 comments:
I admit it. I am embarrassed about my penis size. ha
i'm embarassed about my non-existent penis
LOL!
The new camera sounds very funky! I love my film camera, but I finally decided to go digital because the cost/time involved with printing film was too much. One day I might like to have a darkroom and do some of my own developing, just as a hobby of sorts. But for now, digital is by far more convenient.
Ya gotta love the spam...
I can't wait to finish a roll of film and see what I have. I should have cleaned it all better before I loaded it but let's see what I get
Ummmm....
Can I say I'm embarrassed by ex- boyfriend's penis size?? Not really, but just for spite?
;-)
And sheesh! Who really wants to be on it all night? I'm with you, Phil..
I need my beauty sleep!
Sure Kayla, you can say that :-)
I know what you mean though, three hours on it is enough for me.
I need my sleep too!
Maybe you're just supposed to SLEEP on it all night. Like a pillow.
Hi Phil- I think this is the first time I've commented here, although it's not the first time I've read here. :-)
~TuxBaby- coming out for the penis post- Ha!
TuxBaby, I like that idea, sleep on it all night. Thank you for coming out for the penis post.
My penis salutes you
:-)
Post a Comment