I'll bet he will never hold such an "April Fools" event again!Sheesh...a "toy yoda"
Superb!
aaawww..that is COLD!
It is, but it's funny too. I think I like her pissed off look the best.Glad she won in the end
That is absolutely hilarious!!! A toy Yoda. You have to admit, it's pretty clever, even if underhanded. I bet next time, she will demand to see a photo of the prize before doing that again!~TuxB
She does look pissed off. Good for her!Glad she won, finally.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'll bet he will never hold such an "April Fools" event again!
Sheesh...a "toy yoda"
Superb!
aaawww..that is COLD!
It is, but it's funny too. I think I like her pissed off look the best.
Glad she won in the end
That is absolutely hilarious!!! A toy Yoda. You have to admit, it's pretty clever, even if underhanded.
I bet next time, she will demand to see a photo of the prize before doing that again!
~TuxB
She does look pissed off. Good for her!
Glad she won, finally.
Post a Comment