2.20.2008

Lunar Eclipse Tonight

7 comments:

Me Myself and I said...

I saw this from the deck of the ferry as I was crossing back home. Very cool!

JLee said...

That was making me act crazy last night! *howl*

Phil said...

Celeste, What a Celestial event to catch on the ferry. That must have been breathtaking.

JLee, the full moon and the eclipse will do it. Did you catch it?

JLee said...

I didn't see it...just wanted to kill people. haha

Phil said...

:-)

That dude Paul said...

Hi Phil,
Thanks for stopping by. I did take the Navy contract job. Everything you mentioned was the reason why.

It's nice having blog buddies who are neutral parties and can give unbiased input.
Thanks again!!!

NINANINA said...

love this image....you can never see enough of these!
They are kind of eerie to watch because for a couple hours our familiar moon is completly altered by a "mere shadow"..........
(well it sorta can affect MY comfort level :0