Hello, It's a slow day in Bloggsville. I did go into NYC to Sloan Kettering for a CT scan to see whether or not I have cancer in my lungs. That's exciting, isn't it? I will find out on Wednesday when I have my consultation with my oncologist. Today, it's
REAL hot in NY state, so I am going to go swimming for a while in my pool!

-Phil
4 comments:
Hope everything is clear on your CT scan. Let us know.
I forgot to mention something that your post on forgiveness made me think of. I read that they are going to start a new reality T.V. show called "Forgiveness". I can't remember the premise, but it sounds like it will be good. Maybe they should start one called "Karma", too. HaHa. That would be interesting.
They could call it "Instant Karma"
I'll let you know about scan...
You added a picture. Nice.
I wish I had a pool, awesome!
Post a Comment