7.01.2005

07.01.05

Jerk Site - you all know how to find it I assume

10 comments:

Phil said...

Of course I have not posted on his blog (yet) and I'm not sure when/if I will. But I will say this, it was real satisfying making this blog site and it could be a real hoot to give him a taste of his own medicine, but I shall restrain myself for the time being. In a few weeks, when I'm all wacky from the chemo, who knows? But I will never give any clues as to anyone I post with or any hint of anything that may have transpired.

dot said...

Phil, you have the most wonderful sense of humor. You are also very generous.

I'm really laughing too hard to type.

Phil said...

Thanks. What can I say? I can be such a smart-ass.
BTW - people can leave anonymous comments on that site if they want.

Chloe said...

Phil, you're a blogging god. I can't think of a better way to start the month!! And he really does look like a sock monkey!

dot said...

ummm...you can do what you like about it, but I kind of wish you wouldn't link to him.

heh.

he's already seen the picture.

Phil said...

Well, I hope he was as amused as everyone else was. I had stumbled on his blog a little while ago, and I just thought, what a total jerk. Not that I am a big Yoko fan, but I think he is so degrading to women.. He's a little weasle, with no life and his little cronies think he's so cool. I know it's really not worth my time..

Phil said...

Paula, Just keep yourself out of trouble. I'm glad he saw it, but do protect yourself, that's important. I may or may not respond to some of his garbage with the 'alternate site', but on the other hand, is a dirt bag like him worth the effort? I see the new site has had a few comments. It's great, it's vent worthy, it's anonymous, and very face-punchable....
Vent away my friend

Phil said...

Chloe, Thanks for the compliment but I'm just a guy with too much time on my hands ;-)

Chloe said...

Whatever the case may be, you had me guffawing for a good 3 minutes. By the way, I'm the one who left the "short in the pants" comment. He probably is, and that would explain a lot.

Phil said...

Done, not a problem at all. It's good to vent I think at times or to just get it out. I'll most likely get rid of the whole thing at some point. Life is too short to waste it on a low life...