Ha!Ha!I could only wear it around the house, though.
Instead of 'I Want My MTV' shirt, you could wear a 'I Want My DSL' shirt.;-)
tee hee. He left it here today. I. must. stop. blogging. must. do. work.
You better hire an intern to do your chores ;-)
I hope my blog didn't offend you so badly that you had to take your comments and run! Come back Phil! Thanks fer the nice words on the Prison Dad thing, and it's ok you like Lance...he's very seductive. *puke*
I haven't blogged in a few days and I've got withdrawal big time. I definitely need one of these shirts!
He is an arrogant son of a bitch. I'd say I wish I had his balls, but ya know the story.....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ha!Ha!
I could only wear it around the house, though.
Instead of 'I Want My MTV' shirt, you could wear a 'I Want My DSL' shirt.
;-)
tee hee. He left it here today.
I. must. stop. blogging. must. do. work.
You better hire an intern to do your chores ;-)
I hope my blog didn't offend you so badly that you had to take your comments and run! Come back Phil! Thanks fer the nice words on the Prison Dad thing, and it's ok you like Lance...he's very seductive. *puke*
I haven't blogged in a few days and I've got withdrawal big time. I definitely need one of these shirts!
He is an arrogant son of a bitch.
I'd say I wish I had his balls,
but ya know the story.....
Post a Comment