7.22.2005

07.22.05 Which is the Best?

10 comments:

Chloe said...

Twix used to be the best, before the formula got changed about a year ago. Now I gorge myself on peanut M&Ms.

_Karyl said...

I highly recommend Hershey's Take 5......it kick's. I never knew such a candy bar could exist. It has brought me to a new understanding of life.

dot said...

butterfinger. Unless they're stale. Yuck.

EVA MAHONEY said...

Not too keen on carmel...Take 5 has some but it's still good. I'm big on the BIG Kitkat.

Phil said...

Howdy, I'll put you down for a 'Whatchamacallit'

Paula, Butterfingers are great. I always like it's cousin, the Clark bar. The one's in the photo look a little 'green'.

Chloe, one can never go wrong with M&M (plain or peanut)

Karyl and Eva, hmmm 2 votes for Take 5, and how could I overlook the Kit Kat.

But if I ONLY had .75 and was hungry. I would go for the Snickers because 'Snickers Satisfies'

dot said...

I just deleted spam dude Howdy. He was everywhere tonight...Howdy, the fastist typist in the East, the West and everywhere in between.

What the heck is a Clark Bar and are you insinuating that I am an old fart?

Ha! I'm on to you, Phil.

Phil said...

Well, if you remember nickle Clark bars and penny candy, you might be an old fart like me. I also had to get up off of my butt and walk over to our B&W Motorola TV and chenge the channel by HAND to one of 7 chanels. If you had to do that....well, you see where this is going ;-)

SquirrleyMojo said...

mmmmmmmmm Clark Bars--i hate how they make my teeth feel.
But het, where's the Nestle Crunch??

Wendy said...

Hey where is Three Muskateers Bar?
I love those suckers, especially at Halloween when the tiny bite size ones come in giant bags. Yeah, like those kids are getting my candy. ;)

Phil said...

Karyl, You have an interesting blog. I see that it is still in it's infancy. You must work very hard at your job so you do not have all of the time you wish you had to put into your blogging. Aside from being a 'Take 5' fan, you strike me as a homemade cookie kind of gal.
Am I right?
Please visit my Blog again ;-)