Effective 8 January 2006 the new postage rate is .39 for standard first class mail. An increase of just over 5%. To commemorate this increase, the U.S. Postal Service has created a stamp with a picture of George W. Bush honoring his first-term achievements.
It has already been shown that the stamp is not sticking to envelopes, enraging the President, who has demanded a full investigation.
After a month of testing, a special presidential commission has made the following determinations:
1. The stamp is in perfect order.
2. There is nothing wrong with the applied adhesive.
3. People are spitting on the wrong side.
15 comments:
Oh I've got a backache and you made me laugh. It's hurting more now. :-)
Hahaha...this is why I love you...
WERE there any achievements during his first term? I mean, any legal ones....hmm.....(scratching head)
I know they really don't lick stamps anymore, I think this stamp is a reissue of the old Nixon stamp from the 70's
You are v. funny Phil!! I gotta forward that one to my friends!
hahahahahah, excellent!
Lol!
Hahahaha.....Lol!
Is this anything like Chevy Chase's stamp honoring prostitution, where you pay only 5 cents for the stamp, but it costs 34 cents to lick it?
Spitting in Bush's face would be great!
And giving him a hard kick in the groin would be even better. I bet they'd put ME on a stamp if I pulled it off :)
no I LICK the wrong side, because he IS my lovah-man ;)
So that is what was wrong with my stamps LOL!
I see many of you are interested in "philately". Many great comments,
mr. schprock, I loved yours the most...
Beatiful. Fucking beautiful.
Beatiful. Fucking beautiful.
Guess I had to say that twice?? Yikes.
Post a Comment