Phil, Sorry I havent been around commenting these past few days, I need to visit more, I want to wish little Grif a happy belated b-day, he is so adorable! This picture of the farm is so beautiful, I lived on a farm when I was a little girl and I miss it so much. Take care Phil
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the picture. I didn't do anything to it at all, the sun was just right. My blog has always had an open door policy, please come and comment as you wish. The only rule I have is no fighting between bloggers. You may disagree with me and we can argue about that, but no bad mouthing other people (except Bush and Cheney).
4 comments:
Phil,
Sorry I havent been around commenting these past few days, I need to visit more, I want to wish little Grif a happy belated b-day, he is so adorable! This picture of the farm is so beautiful, I lived on a farm when I was a little girl and I miss it so much. Take care Phil
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the picture. I didn't do anything to it at all, the sun was just right. My blog has always had an open door policy, please come and comment as you wish. The only rule I have is no fighting between bloggers. You may disagree with me and we can argue about that, but no bad mouthing other people (except Bush and Cheney).
That's beautiful, your trip home must be amazing. Thanks for sharing!
How was the birthday party?
That is a very beautiful view on your way home.
Post a Comment