Phil, this is incredible! What imagination and creativity. Do you know someone who does this sand art? Totally cool..I will pass this on for some friends to enjoy.
Kayla, Isn't that amazing. I don't know anyone who does this. A friend passed it on to me. As a kid I remember watching Ed Sullivan and they would have these guys on that did incredible shadow puppets with their hands.
I'm glad you all enjoyed it, it's hard not too like it.
10 comments:
'tis cool. I enjoyed watching that.
Wow.... that is so beautiful. Thanks for
sharing Phil
Dude, this rocks!
Phil, this is incredible! What imagination and creativity. Do you know someone who does this sand art?
Totally cool..I will pass this on for some friends to enjoy.
Kayla,
Isn't that amazing. I don't know anyone who does this. A friend passed it on to me. As a kid I remember watching Ed Sullivan and they would have these guys on that did incredible shadow puppets with their hands.
I'm glad you all enjoyed it, it's hard not too like it.
That is so cool! I can't even draw well with paper & pencil, let alone sand!
How amazing...and peaceful! Thanks.
I have never seen this! what an amazing art form!!
Green, welcome. It's amazing, isn't it...
Kathi, have you seen her site, there are more videos there.
JLee, it's way cool
very nice and attractive ...
Post a Comment