Great going Dylan! What concentration and smooth foot action... Thanks for saving me that trip to the Opthamologist =0) A little Mel Brooks influence, perhaps??
Dylan got it on the first try, and he looked so professional! I know you're proud of him, and rightfully so. A blackbelt is such a major accomplishment.
6 comments:
wow! all right Dylan!! I like the "Star Wars" ending :0
Wow ….. Great stuff! Way to go, Dylan. Congrats!!
And I am so glad that I don’t need glasses ;)
Great going Dylan!
What concentration and smooth foot action...
Thanks for saving me that trip to the Opthamologist =0)
A little Mel Brooks influence, perhaps??
I don't need glasses either.
Congrats to Dylan.
Very Cool!!!
Peace
You and Dana are great producers!
Dylan got it on the first try, and he looked so professional! I know you're proud of him, and rightfully so. A blackbelt is such a major accomplishment.
Post a Comment