5.08.2006

Desktop Toys Game

There is this game that I had sent to me about 7 years ago or so. It's called Desktop Toys. It's a program that you install on your computer that gives you all sorts of toys that you can use to take out frustration on your computer screen. They have machine guns, buzz saws, an eraser guy, things you can bounce on a spring and much more. I find it to be both fun and theraputic (when the computer isn't doing what you want it to do). I added a link where you can download it along with these two screen shots. The file is safe and has no viruses. Those of you who know me, know me. I wouldn't do anything to screw up your computers. Here's the link, have fun

9 comments:

JLee said...

thanks! maybe then I won't have dreams about killing people?

Kayla said...

Cool, Phil!
I like the thumb

JLee said...

I want a college degree!

the shrewness said...

id have to try this... too bad i didnt have this while i was at my last job!

thanks!

Kayla said...

Good Morning Phil!

Boozamn said...

My dad used to let me have at this for what seemed like forever when I was a kid. It was a great way we could both laugh and interact while he was on the computer. Also, it's crazy fun & I've attempted to find it over the years multiple times - Thank you kind sir, thank you.

Phil said...

Boozamn,
I'm so happy that you were able to find the game. I posted this over 6 years ago! My youngest son (12) still plays this sometimes. I've switched to a Mac for the most part so there's less of a desire to shoot up my computer!!
:-)
Again, I'm real happy you were able to find the game and relive some fond memories. Make a backup on a CD
-phil

Unknown said...

Thanks yar ma is ko bohat dinon se dhond raha tha

Michael Knepp said...

Just remembered this program out of the blue and googled it and found your page. Loaded this on a windows 8.1 computer and it runs perfectly. Thanks for keeping it alive all these years later