Thanks JLee, I tried to copy and paste the ending but it came out a little choppy. The Windows Movie Maker is fun to play with, you can add all sorts of effects.
Thank you everyone. I have fun playing and I'm glad I can share it with you all.
I can play an F DoGGa. Check out my guitars link on the right sidebar of my blog. The Les Paul was my brothers. He sold it recently. I had gone to Les Paul's 90th birthday party last summer at Carnegie Hall, NYC. It was a blast
8 comments:
beautiful!! I love the video effect as well...
Thanks JLee, I tried to copy and paste the ending but it came out a little choppy. The Windows Movie Maker is fun to play with, you can add all sorts of effects.
Oh Phil, that is so lovely.
You play with such emotion.
Encore!
Pretty, Phil. You're very talented.
u kick sting's ass *love u*
I love it, you made my evening listening to this. ;)
WOW! Very good and hats off to you... BUT can you play an F? Ah, got you there...
I play guitar too (not very well) and have a Les Paul.
Thank you everyone. I have fun playing and I'm glad I can share it with you all.
I can play an F DoGGa. Check out my guitars link on the right sidebar of my blog. The Les Paul was my brothers. He sold it recently. I had gone to Les Paul's 90th birthday party last summer at Carnegie Hall, NYC. It was a blast
Post a Comment