6.08.2006

Happy HNT - The Speedo


If the movie doesn't play, you can try this
link or right click it and save to the desktop.


11 comments:

b o o said...

cheater bug!!!! i want skinnnn!!!! love u {[hugs}}

kat said...

ROFLMAO.

kathi said...

You look even better than I'd imagined you would in them too!

dot said...

Drats!

Dakota said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL! I can't stop laughing. Great one Phil :)

NINANINA said...

I am so disappointed.
and BUMMMED.
but you are so funny!!!!!!
I was priveleged to meet you when you were 24 pr so and YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD!
If there was only a blue US mail box closer --- I'd leave bass ales under it..... then maybe you'd show the speedo :)

JLee said...

tilt down!! tilt down cameraman!! hahaha the goggles really add to it...

Kayla said...

Oh sure....
You talk me into sending you a photo of me in a bikini and all I get is your Speedo goggles!
hehehe

Rose DesRochers said...

Thank you Phil and the porcelain Goddess thanks you. LOL

Rose

mr. schprock said...

Your movie doesn't work on my computer, but it's just as well — I'm sure you in a Speedo would have turned me gay and my life is already complicated enough.

Anonymous said...

LOL... Genius! 10/10