9.06.2006

A Trip to the City

I went into NYC Monday as usual, and here are some pictures

Statue in Columbus Circle

The new Time Warner Building - Columbus Circle

Two Cherubs hanging out

Inside looking up at the Guggenheim Museum

Peace - A Jeans Store on the West Side

Reflection of a building off of the WR Grace building on 57th

Last, butt not least, checking out some colleges for Dylan

11 comments:

LindzyPinzy said...

really nice shots:)

Anonymous said...

Excellent pics Phil! I particulary like the last one, but I can't figure out why :]

Kayla said...

Haha..
A booty call for NYU ;-)

The reflection off the Grace building is awesome!

LunaChick said...

Awesome pictures, Phil!
I love the perspective. Especially on the Grace building.

My brother works in NYC and I am planning on visiting him there in November. Your pictures are making me really anxious to go :)

Thanks for stopping by my place.
I always love new faces!

JLee said...

You have such an eye for photography! I love the first one especially..

Me Myself and I said...

wow, cool shots. I love the museum picture!

Rick said...

Great shots! The Grace building photo is the best. Butt...nah, I'll leave the joke behind.

dot said...

lovely pics, phil.

kathi said...

Great pictures! Nice of dad to be keeping an eye out for his schools...so soon. :)

Rose DesRochers said...

That doesn't look like a school Phil.

Phil said...

Thanks for the comments. I certainly do not take pictures of random hineys. I was in rare form that day.