10.06.2006

Musak



I certainly need to put more effort into these posts. The sound bytes (ha) and I need to practice more but WTF.
Enjoy :-)

4 comments:

JLee said...

awesome!! man, I gotta go practice now..lol

Kayla said...

Yay! Good job Phil.
Sore fingers and all.
And you look very handsome with the crewcut. ;-)

BTW, thank God I can now lurk worry free on your blog..
haha

Phil said...

Thanks JLee, you're awesome too you know.

Sarah, I saw you commment on DoGGa's blog about playing. I didn't know you played. That's cool.
Sure, maybe we can duet sometime :-)

Thanks Kay, I'm not sure if I'll keep the look. Actually I'm sure I won't if the hair comes back. I do think the short haircut scared the rest of it into staying.

Yes, lurk away everyone

Monkey said...

I LOVE Hot Tuna and you play the song beautifully.

I saw them up here twice, about 20 years ago. Yikes I'm old.