


We had a dress rehearsal with Grif's (or should I say Jack's) costume last night. He's a dandy pirate. He also picked out this pumpkin and also picked out this pose. He's so much like me, it's frightening. I was feeling like crap last night but I started to carve the pumpkins and felt so much better. I guess jabbing a knife into something was just what the Doctor ordered...
10 comments:
awww... look at that cute little pumpkin butt.
My kids? They're going to be Darth Vaders.... Again.... **sigh** (Check out the archives from my Road Rage blog)
He makes an awesome Jack Sparrow! And of course, the pumpkin bum is priceless.
Stabbing the pumpkins helped? I'll have to try that.
Jack is too cute!
I seem to remember a photo of your booty??? haha
That would be a nice scary pic to post for Halloween...
Check out the freaky photo on my blog today
Happy Halloween Phil and family!
hahahah...he is so much like his dad for sure! He is too cute...good job on the punkins! Happy Halloween :))
aaaaaaahahahah way tooo funny!!!! what a cheeky boy! ha ha ha
jack is a panic! he is sooo much like u. pumpkin therapy rocks, feel better soon {{hugs}}
haha! cute! what a 'cheeky' little guy you have there ;)
Love the arse shot! Good to see he's on the right lines to becoming a proper lad :]
Tres classy pumpkin ass shot. I like how he's lowered his head like he knows this should be an anonymous pic! U taught him well?
Great pics! Guess I need to stock up on pumpkins...or other knifeable fruits and veggies. :)
Post a Comment