10.23.2006

iPod Turns Five

My favorite gadget, I just have a 4 Gig Nano but I love it

12 comments:

Kayla said...

Well then,
Happy Birthday iPod!
Now you must tell us what's on yours :-)

Rose DesRochers said...

Happy Birthday iPod and Phil I replied to your comment about blogger never deleting pics. I pointed out something rather important to you.

Cat's Confessions said...

Happy B-Day iPod!! I wonder when Phil's birthday is!

JLee said...

I love my shuffle! it makes me feel warm and fuzzy :))

Phil said...

I have music on my iPod Kayla :-)

My Birthday was last month (9/28) We went and saw Eric Clapton for it. Thanks Rose and Cat (nice to hear from you)

Hi Jennifer, aren't they the best thing since sliced bread?

Wildside Musing said...

I feel so outta touch with "today" sometimes -- I keep hearing about ipods but not exactly sure what they do. Sounds very cool! Maybe some day?!

Kayla said...

I mean what songs are on your iPod?
Probably loaded some Clapton on there...

Dakota said...

Happy B-day iPod! I love it, such a great invention :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Hoofday Mr Pod!
I've just bought myself a 30gb video iPod and it's great! Being able to watch movies and video podcasts is just superb :]

Phil said...

Wildside, the iPod is a great little gadget for playing music (and videos if you get the one like Dogga has) The quality of the sound and the design is really cool. I use mine in my car too.

Kayla, I have all sorts of stuff. Clapton, Mike Bloomfield, The Who, Beatles, David Bromberg, Linda Ronstadt, Sade, Tom Petty and many many more.

Dogga, very cool. My brother just got the 80 gig one and he also got a mic so he can record stuff on it too. I was impressed with the video quality too. I don't know if I'd watch a full length movie but I might.
I love gadgets :-)

Monkey said...

I don't have an iPod, but I am addicted to iTunes. Yes, indeed.

Me Myself and I said...

I looooove my iPod too! :)