It is a great idea but I can't think what to post to it. I'll have a think about it. Thanks for discovering it for us.
i'm gonna work on mine. thanks Phillie :)p/s that cheeky monalisa kills me everytime.
I thought it was pretty interesting. I posted a Sunrise Photo
that is sooo cool. I wanted to post a pic of diamond under FUN! Its so RANDOM! Keep in touch - I'll be blogging about once a week at the library or somewhere... ! my internet goes off nov 1 :( write me at ingridnina@yahoo.com
this looks pretty neat ..ill have to give er a try:)see ya next wednesday!
Great find - thanks!
Wow this is cool. I'll have to blog about this. LOL
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It is a great idea but I can't think what to post to it. I'll have a think about it. Thanks for discovering it for us.
i'm gonna work on mine. thanks Phillie :)
p/s that cheeky monalisa kills me everytime.
I thought it was pretty interesting. I posted a Sunrise Photo
that is sooo cool. I wanted to post a pic of diamond under FUN! Its so RANDOM!
Keep in touch - I'll be blogging about once a week at the library or somewhere... ! my internet goes off nov 1 :( write me at ingridnina@yahoo.com
this looks pretty neat ..ill have to give er a try:)
see ya next wednesday!
Great find - thanks!
Wow this is cool. I'll have to blog about this. LOL
Post a Comment