10.17.2005

10.17.05 - Back in the 'Paddle' Again...

I finally got my butt out to kayak after not going for about a month. It was really windy, but I hadn't seen the sun in over a week and I am trying to get back into an exercise program of sorts.
Here is my 'ride'










Choppy water































For Mo











6 comments:

Justin Kreutzmann said...

Yeah my Dad is out on the water a lot. Sounds like fun.

Southernspeak4 said...

All right, just...hop in the Atlantic, swim around Florida to the Gulf and pick me up. See you in....three months? Sexxxy feet, babeh....wooo!;)

*Monica said...

I am touched to the very bottom of my sole. I heart you.

Phil said...

Justin, Kayaking is great. If you haven't gone, you should try it.

Southern, "I'll be down to get ya in a kayak baby, better be ready 'bout half past January"

Mo, You ARE my sole mate, you know that.
I'm not a heel...maybe a loafer

Dakota said...

It’s almost as if we are in the kayak with you!

Great views, love the cloudy sky :)

Monkey said...

This little piggie went to market, this little piggie stayed home...

My mom is the serious kayaker in our family. I love how quiet it is when we go out. Glad you're back in the paddle.