10.10.2005

Eye Test



If you can't see this, try backing up from the monitor or get out more.

9 comments:

Southernspeak4 said...

Hehehe...evidently, it must...

Yoda said...

My eyes are just fine ;-)

*Monica said...

HAHAHA, ok, so my eyes suck as it took me like 5 minutes to see this. So, yes, it is true

JLee said...

I still can't read it...ahhaha

That dude Paul said...

Too funny Phil...

PBS said...

My eyes are good!

Wendy said...

oddly I was STILL able to read that...huh.

Chloe said...

I definitely need to get out more.

Phil said...

I think the fact that we all spend so much time blogging, we're lucky we're not blind!

Squid, be thankful she doesn't see like a hawk!

"You can also have vision that is better than the norm. A person with 20/10 vision can see at 20 feet what a normal person can see when standing 10 feet away from the chart.

Hawks, owls and other birds of prey have much more acute vision than humans. A hawk has a much smaller eye than a human being but has lots of sensors (cones) packed into that space. This gives a hawk vision that is eight times more acute than a human's. A hawk might have 20/2 vision!"