10.18.2005

Tool Time Update

I straighted up the workbench so Dana can find a hammer.
If she finds this Blog, I'm a dead man....

14 comments:

SquirrleyMojo said...

"One of these things just
doesn't belong . . ."

*Monica said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

i totally love you, philman

Yoda said...

omygod! what is that huge roundish thing which looks like a scissor?

Wendy said...

Whoa!! Now that is hysterical!

If she finds this blog you are indeed a goner...but, man that is funny.

Fleur de Bee said...

LOL. I could add an old toe shoe I used to use a long time ago to the picture. That would be pretty funny!

LOVE IT!

Dakota said...

LOL! Great pic!

Monkey said...

That is priceless. Beautiful, fucking beautiful.

Phil said...

Tomorrow I'll post a picture of me wearing the saucepan and the enormous lump on my head.

Yoda, that contraption is a potato masher. Don't you know your cooking utensils? ;-)
(really it's an oil filter remover tool thingy)

Anonymous said...

You know, Johhny Appleseed wore a tin pot for a hat, and did quite well. Or so I've been told.

Kid Ric said...

Hi Phil,

Lump on your head. Don't tell me! Saucepans are good for more than one thing I guess.:) Dana should write a book. Maybe call it 101 ways to use a saucepan. Your a pretty good player man. Thanks for the clips. I really enjoyed them. I will watch the Rockin' Rickie Movie this evening. Keep on keepin' on. Peace.

Kid Ric said...

P.S. Love the picture.

Southernspeak4 said...

HEEEEhehehheheeh...*cackle*...but you forgot the chicken in a casket?

kat said...

Great pic. LOL :-)

poopee shmoopee said...

haha. saucepans rock!