I think my eyes just threw up...wow.
LOL ummmm...interesting picture....hehe shows imagination and originality. I like that!! Very cool :)Happy HNT!!
oh my God! did you copy my feet picture for HNT or do we have a brain meld going on today?? I have been told I have "man feet" and I thought I just had "man hands"??
Dude. How did you get that great photo of my toes?
Argh! Too much chemo!
MY my luv them toes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think my eyes just threw up...wow.
LOL ummmm...interesting picture....hehe shows imagination and originality. I like that!! Very cool :)
Happy HNT!!
oh my God! did you copy my feet picture for HNT or do we have a brain meld going on today?? I have been told I have "man feet" and I thought I just had "man hands"??
Dude. How did you get that great photo of my toes?
Argh! Too much chemo!
MY my luv them toes.
Post a Comment