11.17.2005

HNT - My Guts

This is a scan from last year, before I had my surgery. The liver is on the left side of the image. The dark spots are some of the tumors I had removed. Maybe next week I'll show home movies of my colonoscopy!

16 comments:

JLee said...

wow..you got lotsa junk in there

Wendy said...

cool. I saw your privates!

Dakota said...

Awesome! Now I do not only know where the brain is situated, I also know where all the other stuff is located. It’s a nice picture, but the tumors are not that awesome. I can only say: Good riddance!!

dot said...

wow. that's cool!

PBS said...

That's very interesting but I don't think I understand what I'm seeing.

L said...

Different but kool for HNT!

JLee said...

whatcha gonna do with all that junk....all that junk inside that trunk??

EVA MAHONEY said...

Hey Phil...you can read about my colonoscopy on my blog. :) Eva

Michelle said...

Interesting choice for HNT...hhehe

HHNT!! ;)

*Monica said...

wow, that was gutsy, Phil


*groan* I know, bad joke, but it is my speciality!

G3T Films said...

The freakiest thing about this is why? Why, is your liver on the left?

Oh yeah, cancer thing sucks.

Fleur de Bee said...

WOW if that is HNT I wonder what is in store for FFF!

b o o said...

cancer blows & badly too. i know it too well Phil :( that looks hynoptic & very scary.

mr. schprock said...

It looks like Party Central in there.

Glad the tumors were told to hit the road and don't come back.

Phil said...

Many commnets to address:
JLee: I have less stuff now in there.

Wendy: Now they are my publics.

Dakota: They removed my tumor but left the humor.

Paula: Isn't it cool. the technology is awesome.

Southern: Thank you, sometimes I spill them
(I must say)

PBS: It's my inards...

Lori: I thought I'd do something different.

JLee: You again??? I had them save what they took out in case I need spare parts.

Eva: Ah yes, a stroll down memory lane.

Chelle: Thanks for visiting. HHNT?
Holy Half Nekid Thursday

Mo: My belly aches..I love puns too, the worse, the better. Next week I'll show that I have balls (If I have the guts to post it)

Satan: Actually, in Austrailia the liver is on the right side, up here it's on the left.

BG: I think I went all the way here.

Boo: I know you know...it beats being dead though.

mr. schprock: Great to see you! The tumors hit the road with a splat! I have other video but the files are huge. You can actually see my torso in 3D and manipulate it. It's very cool.

*Monica said...

I have always wanted to manipulate a man's torso..meow.