I love that stream picture, nice.
Ohhh, so pretty, P...nice pictures to see today...mwahhh to you.:)
how I love a good still life....wv: bathpxuy(hhhmmm...I'm supposed to bathe whom?)
I like the photo and the fruit both!
Hey Phil,Thanks for the pics. Must be nice to have a stream running by your house. Way cool.Thanks for your kind comments.Peace, love and light to you and yours.
Nice stream and nice painting.
You really do live in a nice place.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that stream picture, nice.
Ohhh, so pretty, P...nice pictures to see today...mwahhh to you.:)
how I love a good still life....
wv: bathpxuy
(hhhmmm...I'm supposed to bathe whom?)
I like the photo and the fruit both!
Hey Phil,
Thanks for the pics. Must be nice to have a stream running by your house. Way cool.
Thanks for your kind comments.
Peace, love and light to you and yours.
Nice stream and nice painting.
You really do live in a nice place.
Post a Comment