If the movie doesn't play, you can try thislink or right click it and save to the desktop.
YEEEEE HAAAAWWWW!! or should I say "HEEE HAW"? That was fantastic! But we wanna hear some yodeling or something to go with it.
That does it. I'm buying a banjo.I'm fairly certain that I was a banjo picker in a former life. (Which would explain my present situation. ;-) )
Fun. your name was probably Clarke in another life. or- - well nevermind.
Love it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEEEEE HAAAAWWWW!! or should I say "HEEE HAW"? That was fantastic! But we wanna hear some yodeling or something to go with it.
That does it. I'm buying a banjo.
I'm fairly certain that I was a banjo picker in a former life.
(Which would explain my present situation. ;-) )
Fun. your name was probably Clarke in another life. or- - well nevermind.
Love it!!
Post a Comment