Love the outdoor Christmas tree
The flash caught the snowflakes as they fell...awesome!Oooh, I wish it snowed more often here. I'm still raking leaves. Winter doesn't really start in Texas until late jan or feb.Pretty house, Phil.
btw, I love the light in the window.
once again, I'll enjoy your pics while wearing shorts and wondering what winter feels like!
Ohhhh, so pretty! We were supposed to get snow for Christmas and didn't, so I'll just take this picture and tell everyone this is what my house looked like at Christmas, is that okay?;)
Happy New Year Phil! Good to see snow, as it's unseasonably warm in Chicago these days (low 40s).
yikes! more snow! lovely pictures though!just got back from orlando a few hours ago... and i can say that i was so happy to see not a single patch of snow!happy new year!
Yeesh, all that snow!Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...love what you did with the Ipod Nano, LOL.Thanks for stopping by my place, I hope you'll come again sometime. :)
bootiful. may i come in?
This puts me back in the holiday spirit!
Pretty, so clean and white! Great pictures!
Nice, all of ours melted...I can't say I was sad. But your tree is so pretty.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Love the outdoor Christmas tree
The flash caught the snowflakes as they fell...awesome!
Oooh, I wish it snowed more often here. I'm still raking leaves. Winter doesn't really start in Texas until late jan or feb.
Pretty house, Phil.
btw, I love the light in the window.
once again, I'll enjoy your pics while wearing shorts and wondering what winter feels like!
Ohhhh, so pretty! We were supposed to get snow for Christmas and didn't, so I'll just take this picture and tell everyone this is what my house looked like at Christmas, is that okay?;)
Happy New Year Phil! Good to see snow, as it's unseasonably warm in Chicago these days (low 40s).
yikes! more snow! lovely pictures though!
just got back from orlando a few hours ago... and i can say that i was so happy to see not a single patch of snow!
happy new year!
Yeesh, all that snow!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...love what you did with the Ipod Nano, LOL.
Thanks for stopping by my place, I hope you'll come again sometime. :)
bootiful. may i come in?
This puts me back in the holiday spirit!
Pretty, so clean and white! Great pictures!
Nice, all of ours melted...I can't say I was sad. But your tree is so pretty.
Post a Comment