It was a great thing to see, I felt lucky. They do look like they'd make a cute pet, it's like a Cat-Dog.
Kat, today was the first time I got spam in about 2 months (honest) and wouldn't you know it, you visit today too.
Cherish, what a cool thing to see. I'm glad the Buzzards (probably Turkey Vultures - I know my birds and on the East Coast we have those, many of those) were after the deer and not fluffy fox (you're Foxy - grinz)
Hi JLee, it was great to see.
I do try to take my camera with me everywhere. Jimmy Olsen, Cub Reporter
12 comments:
Cool, I like foxes and you see them quite often where I live.
I want one as a pet!
Oh Phil! you told me that you didn't get spam these days.
Great photo. It's a good job you had a camera with you.
how cute!
It was a great thing to see, I felt lucky. They do look like they'd make a cute pet, it's like a Cat-Dog.
Kat, today was the first time I got spam in about 2 months (honest) and wouldn't you know it, you visit today too.
Cherish, what a cool thing to see. I'm glad the Buzzards (probably Turkey Vultures - I know my birds and on the East Coast we have those, many of those) were after the deer and not fluffy fox (you're Foxy - grinz)
Hi JLee, it was great to see.
I do try to take my camera with me everywhere. Jimmy Olsen, Cub Reporter
What a great picture.
We will see foxes here too.
Thanks for sharing that.
when you pet it did she bite hard? She is playing "snake in the grass". I hear JLee knows that game well...LOL
Happy FFF.
How cute.
What a lovely fox! Great photo
Phil's Phurry Phox Photo ;)
full frontal friday. speedo please.
What a cutie!
aww cute:)
I think you actors are smoking your bromine tablets :-)
Post a Comment