Maybe he should ask his fiance? :-)I can't imagine how this poor guy has had to hide his predicament!Can you imagine the school locker rooms?HA! Who knows..maybe he was proud
double dates? hehe
can u imagine?! I am posting this too:)
I am still trying to visualize the thing.
I am still trying to NOT visualize the thing :)
Where is a good set of female conjoined twins when you need them?
LOL! Great joke :D
I read something last night about this girl with two vagina's now thats a match made in heaven two orgasms at the same time each that 4 at once!!!!!Ill have to find what I was reading.
Boom boom!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Maybe he should ask his fiance? :-)
I can't imagine how this poor guy has had to hide his predicament!
Can you imagine the school locker rooms?
HA! Who knows..maybe he was proud
double dates? hehe
can u imagine?! I am posting this too:)
I am still trying to visualize the thing.
I am still trying to NOT visualize the thing :)
Where is a good set of female conjoined twins when you need them?
LOL! Great joke :D
I read something last night about this girl with two vagina's now thats a match made in heaven two orgasms at the same time each that 4 at once!!!!!
Ill have to find what I was reading.
Boom boom!
Post a Comment