that is billboard is hysterical! I don't really understand it, but it's funny..? He reminds me of "Mango" from SNL.
Hahaha, I love the generic pink polo shirt!
I loved that soup nazi episode :)That billboard would never appear in B'ham!We're way too uptight
NO SOUP FOR YOU!
haha. I didn't even read the post title. And here I thought I was being funny with my comment. Sheesh.
hahahah nice one celeste!!!!!!now I can say don't mind my friend back atchu!anyway WTF? soup natzi franchise??? its all about makin money hey!?lol halarious
phil I tagged you
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that is billboard is hysterical! I don't really understand it, but it's funny..? He reminds me of "Mango" from SNL.
Hahaha, I love the generic pink polo shirt!
I loved that soup nazi episode :)
That billboard would never appear in B'ham!
We're way too uptight
NO SOUP FOR YOU!
haha. I didn't even read the post title. And here I thought I was being funny with my comment. Sheesh.
hahahah nice one celeste!!!!!!now I can say don't mind my friend back atchu!
anyway WTF? soup natzi franchise??? its all about makin money hey!?lol halarious
phil I tagged you
Post a Comment