Whoa!4 Phils to choose from...one of you has an alien mishapened head..THAT is scary!Very cool "king of the beach" pose=0)
what a chill! its kaleidsocope Phil!
that's trippin' me out, man.
Haha! You look a little like GW in the bottom left panel.
Paula, you better mean George Washington.It's pretty freaky. I like playing with Photoshop. I was able to get the new CS2 version on my laptop
looks like an CD album cover!
Cool Phil!
loooove photoshop!
halarious!
Hi Phil,I'm watching a rerun of Saturday Night Live. Natalie Portman is hosting. Andy Samberg cracks me up!He and Natalie did a rap video where she was cursing and acting tough..hilariousHope you are well!=0)
Pretty cool!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Whoa!
4 Phils to choose from...
one of you has an alien mishapened head..THAT is scary!
Very cool "king of the beach" pose
=0)
what a chill! its kaleidsocope Phil!
that's trippin' me out, man.
Haha! You look a little like GW in the bottom left panel.
Paula, you better mean George Washington.
It's pretty freaky. I like playing with Photoshop. I was able to get the new CS2 version on my laptop
looks like an CD album cover!
Cool Phil!
loooove photoshop!
halarious!
Hi Phil,
I'm watching a rerun of Saturday Night Live. Natalie Portman is hosting. Andy Samberg cracks me up!
He and Natalie did a rap video where she was cursing and acting tough..hilarious
Hope you are well!
=0)
Pretty cool!
Pretty cool!
Post a Comment