I declare thee to be PHIL, FINDER OF MOST EXCELLENT STUFF!I love your links!this one was awesome.
Priceless! :-)
That is just way cool... Peace
...and of course, I can't view it...dang work computer. Okay, someone tell me what's going on or do it in braille, lol. I've always had to right-click to open your comments, etc., Philly, I'm not sure why...once again, you're the devil, you know..
v.cool!
Boohoo …. I can’t view it! Bummer!
Update: Did view it, thanks Phil!This is soooo funny :)
Isn't that cool, glad you all enjoyed it.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I declare thee to be PHIL, FINDER OF MOST EXCELLENT STUFF!
I love your links!
this one was awesome.
Priceless! :-)
That is just way cool...
Peace
...and of course, I can't view it...dang work computer. Okay, someone tell me what's going on or do it in braille, lol.
I've always had to right-click to open your comments, etc., Philly, I'm not sure why...once again, you're the devil, you know..
v.cool!
Boohoo …. I can’t view it! Bummer!
Update: Did view it, thanks Phil!
This is soooo funny :)
Isn't that cool, glad you all enjoyed it.
Post a Comment